SafetyAtWorkBlog evolved out of an online publication, safetyATWORK. In 2001, safetyATWORK published a special edition of the magazine focussing on the OHS issues related to the collapse of the World Trade Centre (WTC) in September 2011. That special edition is now available as a free download through the cover image on the right.
The magazine contains:
- an article by Lee Clarke on planning for the worst-case scenarios;
- an interview with Peter Sandman,
- an article by me, Kevin Jones,
and other articles concerning
- The best laid (disaster) plans
- Families take on renewed importance Continue reading “Free October 2001 safetyATWORK magazine”