The capacity to write the SafetyAtWorkBlog is supported by consulting on health and safety issues but also from freelance writing. If you like what you read on the SafetyAtWorkBlog and want exclusive OHS content for your company or website, contact Kevin Jones by clicking HERE.
Below are some examples of previous published articles, not including the ghostwriting.
- Editorial on occupational violence for the Journal of Occupational Health and Safety Australia and New Zealand, Volume 21(6) December 2006;
- WorkSafe Victoria publications Manual Handling in the Food Industry (1st edition) and Dairy Safety – A Practical Guide;
- LexisNexis Australia’s Employment Law Bulletin;
- Business Spectator – Safety In Numbers & A Dangerous Labor Blind-Spot);
- Crikey.com.au – Work Harder? You Must Be Mad. & Where is the OHS report into Beaconsfield disaster?; and
- RMIT University co-author of “Engaging stakeholders in improving the quality of OSH decision-making in construction projects”.